Making a single library in PJSIP (iPhone)

Hi,

The attached script should do it (at least it works on Linux. You
should check the various ar and ranlib commands in the script if you
run it on Macs).

Ideally we should do this in "make install", which already puts all
header/lib files into installation directory tree (the --prefix in
configure cmd), so the next step is to combine them into a single lib
and fix the system/external library dependency and put it in pkgconfig
information. Unfortunately I haven't had time to do it.

Best regards,
?Benny