Issue Of LoudSpeaker

Hello,
we solved the echo-issue by removing interruptListener and propListener from coreaudio_dev.c
It seems echo cancellation was not reinstated when the stream was reconfigured. However, now audio
stops working when a sip-call is interrupted by a gsm-call. Reconfiguring the stream only when this
type of interruption happens (when app resumes active), will return audio to the sip-call again, but then
echo cancellation sometimes stops working again. So this should probably be fixed in coreaudio_dev.c

Echo is generally a bigger problem when using the speaker.

Regards,
Magnus Gal?en.