Flow after pjsua_call_make_call

Hi All,

       I am successfully able to make a call to a conference bridge
using pjsua_call_make_call. However, the response media from it is not being
heard though I can see in logs, that call is being established successfully.

Also, Hang up call works fine. So,  I am guessing it should be the problem
with incoming notifications/responses not being handled properly.

I have a singleton class which is similar to the app_config object of
pjsua_app.c and  default_mod_on_rx_request,mod_default_handler are static
declarations outside of object.

What is the flow after the pjsua_call_make_call is made? What all things
should I be checking to make sure I hear an operator at the other end ? I
have configured the on_media_state and on_call_state as well but somehow it
is not going into those functions.

Thanks,
Raja.