Problem getting frame from delay_buf

Hi all,

I've created an audiodev in uclinux for nios2 platform. Everything seems to work
okay, except playing (or capturing) the media bit.

In the audiodev I've created, I have a thread that does a play_cb, grab a frame
and then get played out on the SoC audio device on my platform. I managed to set
up a call using a simple PJSUA app to a remote end, and according to PJ_LOG, the
call is confirmed and the stream starts. On my packet analyser, I can see RTP
packets arriving at my platform at 20ms intervals.

However, it seems that when the play_cb is called, and tries to get_frame from
the conference bridge, I keep seeing this error:
Master/sound  Underflow, buf_cnt=0, will generate 1 frame

Does this error means that nothing has been written to the circular buffer,
which is why I am unable to play out the frames properly? At the moment I'm
focussing only on trying to play the audio on my platform, so I guess this
problem has nothing to do with my clock source?

FYI, I'm using L16 codec, 8000KHz, 1 channel, and 16 bits per sample. And my
audio device is set up to use these configurations too. No decoding is necessary
for my case is that right? And it's just a matter of playing out the frames sent
from the remote end on my audio dev?

Hope someone here can help me understanding PJMEDIA, and hopefully the problem
I'm currently facing.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Chiang