symbian_ua.sisx file installation fails

Hello,

I have downloaded pjproject-1.8 and could create the signed symbian_ua.sisx file using default certificate signing.
But while installing in Nokia E61 ,Installation  fails around 90% of its completion stage.

Some of my queries:

1)Is it require to get any authorize certificate from any provider ?
2)Tried installing some other sample application like Audio proxy Server or VoIP Audio Service API , But failed during installation. Is the certificate signing is mandatory for any sis file installation?
3)Kindly provide me some valid steps/keys to install the application in device.

Regards,
Senthil kumar V
Mobile: +919500066466