pjsip comilation error for iPhone

Hmmm
just tried on my trunk tree

./compile-iphone

make dep

make

and all worked just fine.

maybe you  could try to download again the tree and run the above 3 commands

On May 31, 2010, at 11:15 AM, sushil kumar wrote:

> Thanks for your replay Mr. Alenjandro .
>
> I didn't find any *.depend file in the downloaded folder and also try with sudo but same error :(
>
> I am using MAC OSX V10.6.3 as a development machine
>

> Regards,
> Sunil
>
> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Maunil Sanghavi <maunilsanghavi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also you can try to run it with sudo.
>
> Mo
>
> On Monday, May 31, 2010, Alejandro Orellana
> <Alejandro.Orellana at savantav.com> wrote:
> > Every time I have seen this the only way out  is to delete the *.depend filesAs not even the make clean works.
> > I took the trunk last week and the compiled perfect.
> >
> > Hope this helps
> >
> > Sent from my iPad
> > On May 31, 2010, at 3:18 AM, sushil kumar <sushilbcn at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >  i have just downloaded pjproject from trunk and trying to compile this for target iPhone by using
> > ./configure-iphonemake depmake
> >

> > but i am getting following error message when running command make dep=============================================================
> > for dir in pjlib pjlib-util pjnath third_party pjmedia pjsip pjsip-apps; do \
> >
> >               if make  -C $dir/build dep; then \                  true; \             else \
> >
> >                   exit 1; \           fi; \   done
> >
> > make -f /Code/iPhone1.6.5/trunk/build/rules.mak APP=PJLIB app=pjlib depend.pjlib-arm-apple-darwin9.depend:1: *** missing separator.  Stop.make[1]: *** [depend] Error 2make: *** [dep] Error 1

> --
> Maunil Sanghavi

> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Sushil Kumar

------
Alejandro Orellana
Savant Systems, LLC
770 Main Street
Osterville, Ma. 02655
(508) 683-2547 (W)
(508) 683-2647 (F)
Alejandro.Orellana at savantav.com

Statement of Confidentiality
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, and the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or at 508.683-2500 and delete this message and its attachments, if any.