DTMF detection

Hi,
What i need to do is DTMF detection. I have already done module (goertzel)
for detecting DTMF in real_time (for example from microphone ).
I stuck when i was trying to capture stream from voice connection. I was
trying to do it with create_recorder(file_name) and named_pipe but it
doesn't work.
I also find some hint while reading FAQ, but it is not clear enough for me.
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#tone-detect

Could somebody help me and write better explanation of what i need to do
now?
Do i have to do some changes or add something in pjsua libraries and compile
it again?
Where do i have to do changes (which files?)?

maciek