DTMF tone is not heard inband from router

Hi Alex,

Yes its a specific application which requires te dtmf tone.
i reaceive the dtmf from the router which identifies the tone from an analog
interface.
and sends the RFC 2833 to my application which is built on pjsip.
I should get both now, the call back on the rfc 2833 and the actual tone
that came from the analog equipment should be on the RTP.
i want to record the audio with in a spefic key in duration of DTMFs from
the analog side and write the entire audio within that duration to a
wavefile.
another application reads this wave file and gives me a specific value
called stregth of the signal based on the amplitude of the signal.

the same stuff works with an xlite phone or a linksys phone but now with
pjsip.
I need help on this and thats immediate.

Ravi