Implementing max call duration with PJSUA API

Hi Bogdan,

Call scenario is application subject, so no API for call scenario.

However, the idea (and the implementation) of call duration timer
should be simple:
On pjsua callback on_call_state(), check if the call state is
confirmed, start timer, e.g: using pjsua_schedule_timer(), to fire
your timer callback which will disconnect the call.

BR,
nanang