pjsua init and deinit

Hello everyone

I have little question.. I want create application with pjsua API which can
change init parameters like: SIP port, RTP port, bound address, public
address, outboubound proxy etc.. without restarting aplication.

According API documentation i must follow these steps:

this as first
1) pjsua_create()

i want use pool for strings
2) pjsua_pool_create()

here i inittializing pjsua with parameters like
STUN server, Outboud proxy etc...
3) pjsua_init();

settings for public address, bound address and SIP port
4)pjsua_transport_create

settings for RTP port
5)pjsua_media_transports_create

6) pjsua_start();

...aplication is running

but now i want change some parameters.
e.g.: SIP port, outbound proxy and bound address..

i call
7) pjsua_destroy();

but when i call this API everything is destroyed. pool and logs are not usable
too.. exist some other API which do not destroy pool and
"state" after function pjsua_create() ?

thanks