how to set frame size for GSM?

I set the config to use the GSM codec.  According to various web sites, GSM
should be 13 Kbps, but I'm measuring around 35 Kbps.  I understand that this
difference is caused by overhead from bytes added due to the RTP, UDP and IP
packets.

I also see that each RTP packet contains 33 bytes of GSM data while the
entire packet is 87 bytes.  That's over 160% overhead.

How can I change the frame size to include more GSM data bytes in each RTP
packet?  I would like to increase the size of each packet to around 165 (5
times the current size).  This would decrease the overhead to about 32%.  I
realize this will also increase the latency 5 times as well.

So how can I change the bytes per frame for the GSM codec?

Thanks.