High amount of accounts with pjsip (python binding)

Hi,

It's me responding to my message.
I finally found out what the problem was, it's located within
"pjsua.py" in "class Account:".
There are here a lot of static class object, and one of them is
"auth_cred = []", which means everytime you instanciate a new
Account() object it has the whole credentials of previous
instanciated Account() object. This will later create problem as
the C API don't support as much account as the auth_cred array has.

By just reseting auth_cred to [] in the constructor, i get rid of
this problem.
Each Account() has now only ONE cred info.
So that increasing PJSUA_MAX_ACC without increasing
PJSUA_ACC_MAX_PROXIES is enough.
I don't know if i did it the proper way, but well, at least it's
working for me.

Regards,

Nicolas