High amount of accounts with pjsip (python binding)

Hi,

I am using the PJSIP python binding to register a *lot* of account.
"a lot" means approximately 10 K users.
So, first i had to raise the PJSUA_MAX_ACC in config_site.h, but
then i discovered only the first 8 account registered correctly :
Above 8 the digest.username is the 8th, aka the
PJSUA_ACC_MAX_PROXIES'th (it means that the cred[8] will be use as
username for all the others 10k account minus 8).

The problem is the following, pjsua_var.acc contains an array of
PJSUA_MAX_ACC, and each one of this struct pjsua_acc contains an
array of PJSUA_ACC_MAX_PROXIES credentials entry. Increasing both
to 10k will make gcc refuse to compile.

For some reason there is something here i do not understand ; it
seems that each account contain the whole credentials of all others
accounts.

Anyway, if I want to have 10k account registering with the 10k uniq
users, i would have to raise both PJSUA_MAX_ACC and
PJSUA_ACC_MAX_PROXIES to 10k.
But gcc refuse to compile because the structure become too big.

I am looking for a way to make pjsip work with lot of accounts.
Even if i have to modify the code source and do changement in the C
code (i am fluent with C).
I am looking at the source code since yesterday and finnally decide
that you are the best to advise me how to solve it the clean way
without too much ugly hacking.

Any advise are welcome to resolve this situation.

Thanks. And thanks for the good work done on PJ.

Regards,

Nicolas