PJSIP based dialer

Hi,

We are very interested to learn about available dialing software based on pjsip. The reason is that we are getting lots of inquiries concerning VoIP test automation when our products that are devoted to perceptual voice quality assessment should go together with other VoIP characteristics: Delay, Jitter, Packet loss. We have made a demo voice quality monitoring solution, but our company used to not position itself as a solution provider, but rather technology provider. However, life shows that customers would like to have an easy to deploy solution for SIP calls testing both with MOS scores and VoIP call parameters, so we are desperately interested to find available solutions based on pjsip or partner companies who have the dialer, GUI and might be interested to cooperate. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Sevana Oy
Finland