Guide for using pjsip on Windows CE

Hi;
I mainly followed pjsip documentation and got PocketPJ working on  a Windows
Mobile phone but the sound quality was poor.
In detail outgoing voice was decoded very clearly on remote side(which was a
PC) but incoming sound was always noisy.
So what measures should be taken in order to get good voice quality? It is
related to CPU power, RAM, codec etc.
Please suggest or guide this issue to improve performance.

I compiled PocketPJ by targeting for PocketPC 2003 on VS 2008, my actual
device was Windows Mobile 6.0. This also can be issue but executable was
working on Windows Mobile 6.0.
When I tried to compile for Windows Mobile 6, there were errors. Any guide
to compile for Windows Mobile 6.0 will be very appreciated.

Thanks

--
Kabil Akp?nar