PGP in PJSIP

Hello everyone,

my name is Sebastian Huebner. Currently I work on my thesis at the
Institute of
Computer Science in Potsdam.
As a part of my thesis I analyze the possibilities of authentication
between
the different parts of a SIP-Infrastructure. In this context I'm going
to implement
an UA which is able to use PGP-Authentication.

I've noticed, there are some data structures and functions in PJSIP
which provide
PGP-Authentication, but as far as I can tell they are not implemented yet.
Now I'm trying to implement this functionality by myself using the given
types
and functions.

For that reason, I have the following questions:

Is there a special contact person who is responsible for PGP in PJSIP?
Are you probably interested in my implementation of PGP-Authentication
in PJSIP?

Kind regards,
Sebastian