Compile pjsip to work for iphone simulator

The way we are dealing with this is to create an XCode "configure" that define a macro which lets us compile out PJ when running in the simulator. This allows us to use the simulator to develop non-voice related features (the UI and such). Since we only care about voice on the device I'll let others answer your question directly.

Darald