cant find pjsua

Hi
I've recently started using pjsip, humble apologies if question seems
stupid. I've downloaded pjproject 1.6 and built using procedure described on
website (./configure, make dep, make, make install) on linux (fedora). FAQ
mentions next step is to try out pjsua and directs to pjsua manual. Manual
says i can run pjsua simply by ./pjsua

Problem: I cant find pjsua executable. manual doest mentions the location o
pjsua in pjproject folder. Download link on manua points to download page of
of pjproject which has no mention of pjsua. pjsip-apps/src folder contains
pjsua and py_pjsua project folders. pjsua contains c files but no make file
and no file named pjsua.c. I did a python setup install on py_pjsua folder.
but ./pjsua work work.

Plese direct me to where i can find pjsua n how i can run it.

Thanks