searching pjsip iphone contractor/consultant

I hope this is allowed, if not please delete.

We are looking for a knowledgeable pjsip iphone contractor/consultant.

The areas of expertise required are:

Networking
3G
STUN
TURN
ICE

Estimates are about 40 hours of work only.   Not necessarily for the entire project, just some networking issues.

Please contact me directly:  tim "dot" meade "at" Millicorp.com

Thanks

Tim

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and any unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.