bad quality on iphone 2G with os 3.0

Hi Remo,
If you are using PJSIP 1.5, you need to change
PJMEDIA_SOUND_BUFFER_COUNT, which is defined in pjmedia/include/
pjmedia/config.h
Modified definition should look like:
define PJMEDIA_SOUND_BUFFER_COUNT
((PJMEDIA_SND_DEFAULT_PLAY_LATENCY+20)/20).

This depends on PJMEDIA_SND_DEFAULT_PLAY_LATENCY. By default this is
160.
You need to change this to 580, or directly define
PJMEDIA_SOUND_BUFFER_COUNT to 30.

If you are using PJSIP 1.3 then you need to use delay buffer by
defining PJMEDIA_SOUND_USE_DELAYBUF to 1 and
PJMEDIA_SOUND_BUFFER_COUNT to 30 (by default it is 6) in the pjmedia/
include/pjmedia/config.h file.

Regards
Mukesh