bad quality on iphone 2G with os 3.0

Hi All,
I have manage to run pjsip on iphone 3g with good audio quality .
But when I run pjsip on 2g ,receiving quality is good but sending
quality is bad.
Also if I use headset both side quality is good.
To figure out where is problem I have putted some debug statement in
input sound thread by doing this i have found that frequency of
calling callback increase  if I insert headset.
I have tested this with recorded message also.
if any one had faced this problem please help.

Note
siphon 2.0 downloaded from Cydia working fine on 2g.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Mukesh