transport send assert

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:33 PM, DaCheng <ato_wu at yahoo.com.tw> wrote:

> Hi Benny
>
> I actully use the TCP to test the bulk call.
> I cannot make sure my scenario is the same as you list.
> When the system uses TCP to register to sip server, I think TCP connection
> is always establishe to server. so I cannot realize the description as
> below:
> before TCP connection is established, the 200/OK retransmission arrives
> If I dont disable the assertion, and I have to use the TCP transation.
> Can you give me a suggestion to do the other work around to avoid the
> situaiton until the next release

How many concurrent calls do you have until you got the assertion? I think
the bug may arise under load condition too, in other words it may not be the
exact situation as the one that is described in the ticket.

As a workaround, can you try with enlarging the transmit buffer of the TCP
socket? I think the corresponding code is with setsockopt(SO_SNDBUF),
although please check with the TCP manual. Use a very large value such as
256 MB. And please make sure you set this to the transport TCP socket, not
the listening TCP socket.

Cheers
 Benny