transport send assert

Hi Benny
?
I actully use the TCP to test the bulk call.
I cannot make sure my scenario is the same as you list.
When the system uses TCP to register to sip server, I think TCP connection is always establishe to server. so I cannot realize the description as below:
before TCP connection is established, the 200/OK retransmission arrives
If I dont disable the assertion, and I have to use the TCP transation.
Can you give me a suggestion to do the other work around to avoid the situaiton?until the next release
?
Thanks your reply.
?
Best Regards