Encryption using LIBSRTP

Hi ,
We wanted to encrypt/decrypt the voice data for transmission of RTP packets
on windows mobile 5/6 handsets.
We went through the LIBSRTP project and found that AES encryption algorithm
is been implemented there and hence we wanted to use it directly.
 We have developed our own logic based on 'aes_128_cbc_hmac_sha1_96_func(...)'
from xfm.c  but its not working correctly.
We had the following doubts:-
1) Is it possible to extract ONLY the encryption/decryption logic from
LIBSRTP project and use it in other projects based on PJSIP? Has anyone
tried it? If yes, how to do it?
2) What is the exact place to apply the encryption/decryption logic in PJSIP
code?  Right now, we are using our encryption code in 'sound_port.c'  We
call our encrypt method in rec_cb(..) method and Decrypt method in play_cb(...)
method. Are these the right places to put encryption/decryption logic of
voice data?

Thanks.