[sr-dev] running Qjsimple with kamailio 1.5 + tls

Hi Mustafa!

As you see from the log message, the error happens inside pjsip. Thus,
asking for help the sip-router and Kamailio mailing lists wont get you
any further.

So, you can only ask at the pjsip mailing list, hopping somebody will
know the answer. Further you shoul use a better subject. As the problem
is clearly in pjsip and unrelated with Kamailio I would suggest
something like "SRTP problem: Failed generating random key".

regards
klaus