From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of Benny Prijono
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:37 PM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: NULL device audio question

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Duncan.Lee <Duncan.Lee at tw.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Dear All & Benny,
>
>         I am using simple_pjsua to do the call test. There is no sound
> device on my board. I set the sound device to null sound device.
>
> But now I try to play a PCM file and make remote client can heard the PCM
> data.
>
> My question is as below
>
> 1: Should I put the PCM file reader code in null_put_frame() (in
> null_port.c) and send PCM data to conference bridge? Is that a correct way?
>
> 2: How can I send PCM data to conference bridge and make put_frame() (in
> conference.c) can put the data to do the decode/encode

The best way is to create a PCM file player, then connect it to the
bridge as usual to play with it. You can use memory player port as a
starting point, see mem_port.h/c. Or if you just want to try out your
board, why don't you just convert the PCM file to WAV and use existing
WAV player.

Cheers
 Benny