Sipek Softphone logs

When running the Sipek softphone, I am able to successfully make outbound
calls, but I cannot receive incoming calls.  My topology is such that I have
a local network with two machines - one Vista running the Sipek softphone
application (user 2000), the other Linux, using openjsip for the proxy
server/registrar and using the client softphone Twinkle (user steve).  The
attached Sipek softphone log was captured for the following sequence of
events:
1) Sipek Softphone is started and registers.
2) From Twinkle, a call is placed to the Sipek Softphone.
3) After a period of time in which there is no obvious response from the
Sipek Softphone, Twinkle cancels the call.

The log has a good deal of information, and though it looks to me like the
Sipek softphone is definitely seeing the invite, it is not clear to me why
there is no notification via the softphone UI interface.  Does anyone have
any ideas?

Thanks and best regards,

Steve Thompson