Sipek Softphone unable to compile correctly

The latest Sipek softphone (rev 142) will not compile out of the box
under Windows Vista.  I am getting the following errors:

------------------------------
-------------------------------
Error   1       'Sipek.Common.IAccount' does not contain a definition for
'Enabled' and no extension method 'Enabled' accepting a first argument
of type 'Sipek.Common.IAccount' could be found (are you missing a
using directive or an assembly reference?)      C:\Users\Stevo\Documents
\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\sipek2\Gui\SettingsForm.cs 112     44      Gui
Error   2       'Sipek.Common.IAccount' does not contain a definition for
'Enabled' and no extension method 'Enabled' accepting a first argument
of type 'Sipek.Common.IAccount' could be found (are you missing a
using directive or an assembly reference?)      C:\Users\Stevo\Documents
\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\sipek2\Gui\SettingsForm.cs 143     17      Gui
Error   3       'Sipek.Common.IAccount' does not contain a definition for
'Enabled' and no extension method 'Enabled' accepting a first argument
of type 'Sipek.Common.IAccount' could be found (are you missing a
using directive or an assembly reference?)      C:\Users\Stevo\Documents
\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\sipek2\Gui\MainForm.cs     145     22      Gui
Warning 4       The variable 'e' is declared but never used
C:\Users\Stevo
\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\sipek2\Gui\MainForm.cs   631     24
Gui
Error   5       The best overloaded method match for
'Sipek.Common.CallControl.CCallManager.this[int]' has some invalid
arguments       C:\Users\Stevo\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects
\sipek2\Gui\MainForm.cs 727     45      Gui
Error   6       Argument '1': cannot convert from 'Sipek.Common.EStateId' to
'int'   C:\Users\Stevo\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\sipek2\Gui
\MainForm.cs    727     72      Gui
Error   7       The best overloaded method match for
'Sipek.Common.CallControl.CCallManager.this[int]' has some invalid
arguments       C:\Users\Stevo\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects
\sipek2\Gui\MainForm.cs 731     46      Gui
Error   8       Argument '1': cannot convert from 'Sipek.Common.EStateId' to
'int'   C:\Users\Stevo\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\sipek2\Gui
\MainForm.cs    731     73      Gui
Error   9       'Sipek.Common.CallControl.CCallManager' does not contain a
definition for 'OnUserTransferAttendant' and no extension method
'OnUserTransferAttendant' accepting a first argument of type
'Sipek.Common.CallControl.CCallManager' could be found (are you
missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\Users\Stevo
\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\sipek2\Gui\MainForm.cs   735     38
Gui

Now I can get the GUI to compile if I grab the latest Sipek SDK (rev
116) sources, compile my own version of the DLL and use that in the
softphone.  But then I have a different problem, which is that though
I can place outgoing calls just fine, the GUI fails to do anything
when there are incoming calls.

Any ideas/advice?

Thanks,

Steve