voip on blackberry?!

I am working on this and it's not a path i would suggest anyone to
follow, unless there's some specific need and enough investments.

You have to implement *a lot* of stuff, run on *very few devices* in
an "unstable" way, require RIM support and a valid business case to do
VoIP without damaging telcos (no cost saving because is anti-telco, no
telephony integration because there is already RIM's competing BB
mobility extension).

If you are willing to make some investment and not speaking about 'a
generic voip client' (but very specific reason to need to do voip)
contact me.

And RIM's NDA are quite strict...

Kind Regards,
Fabio Pietrosanti