New open source iPhone audio driver uses native echo canceller

Hi all,

Here is some news regarding a new iPhone audio driver:

Voalte is happy to announce that we have open-sourced our PJSIP iPhone
audio driver under a BSD-license:
http://code.google.com/p/pjsip-iphone-audio-driver/

Please spread the good news to the entire PJSIP community! ?We want to
encourage open collaboration and active development to make this the
best iPhone audio driver for the PJSIP framework.

We plan on making a big announcement in the next few weeks, with the
launch of our new website and development blog at
http://www.voalte.com

Thank you.
Benjamin King
Voalte, Inc.