TCP transport issue (port in contact not same as the source/Via port) v1.8.10-trunk

> That's not true. If the client is behind NAT, different IP would have
> been returned in the Via received parameter of the 200/OK, and PJSIP
> would re-register using that IP and the source TCP port in the
> Contact.

I do not want to use the 'contact rewrite' option. I thought that it might
work without using this option.

> In your current setup, there should not be any problem for the server
> to open a TCP connection to the client, as they are in the same LAN.
> Maybe there's a configuration in OpenSIPS that you need to tweak.

I am now using the option suggested by Klaus Darilion. It seems to work so
far. Need more testing though.

Thanks,
Anshuman