PJSIP 1.8.10 is released with SIP outbound support

Hi all,

PJSIP 1.8.10 is released! As we?re currently busy with other
development (namely, video for the upcoming 2.0; more on that later),
we didn?t plan to put new features into this release indeed.

But still one new feature is worth mentioning. During our SIPit27
visit, we discovered that there are three proxy implementations that
support SIP outbound extension (RFC 5626). We?ve always wanted to
implement SIP outbound, because it?s very useful for NAT traversal,
and the lack of support in the server side was the only thing that
held us back. So this convinced us to write the extension on site, in
time for successful participation in SIP outbound multiparty test on
the event.

So that is the highlight of this release, namely SIP outbound support
and one week worth of heavy QA at SIPit 27.

As always, thank you for supporting this project, and enjoy!

Best regards,
?Benny