How to release sound device on symbian platform.

Hi Jun,

You just need to check if there's any other media flow in the bridge.
As the doc says, the sound device will only be closed if there is no
media flow at all currently running, and this means there must be no
connection between any ports in the bridge (so not only to/from the
sound device). You can verify this by calling
pjmedia_conf_get_connect_count().

Best regards,
?Benny