How to release sound device on symbian platform.

Hi Benny,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked our code and find snd_auto_close_time
was set to 0. However, when call was hold the sound device does not close.
Could you please have a look of our code? Did we do something wrong set the
values or hold the call?

Code below show how did we set the snd_auto_close_time to 0,

	pjsua_media_config med_cfg;
	pjsua_media_config_default(&med_cfg);
	med_cfg.snd_auto_close_time = 0;
	// Init PJSUA
	status = pjsua_init(&cfg, &log_cfg, &med_cfg);

The code below show how did we hold the call
	pjsua_call_info ci;
	// Get call id
	status = pjsua_call_get_info(m_pjsua_call_id, &ci);
	if (status != PJ_SUCCESS)
	{
		LOG(TR_ERROR, TEXT("Failed to get call info (err %d)"),
status);
	}

	// Disconnect media flow OUT
	status = pjsua_conf_disconnect(0, ci.conf_slot);

	// Disconnect media flow IN
	status = pjsua_conf_disconnect(ci.conf_slot, 0);

Best regards,

Jun Cui