PJSIP 1.7 iphone port - remote echo issue with speaker phone

Hi Sauw, I am currently running on an iphone 4  iOS 4. The app is being
build for SDK 3.x. The app is also being run on a 3GS by some other folks
(not me) - and they are reporting the same problem.

I read 1.7 is using the h/w echo canceller of the iphone, so I expected 1.7
to mostly eliminate the problem. I was running on pjsip 1.6 before and
switched to 1.7 hoping it would solve the issue. I don't know if I need to
set and specfiic flags to enable that feature?