Handling multiple incoming calls

Hi, i have a setup with latest PJSUA version on Linux with multiple accounts
registered. I've noticed if you are handling an incoming call on one account any incoming calls on other accounts that occur at same time are delayed.

Is it possible to have the following callback

static void on_incoming_call(pjsua_acc_id acc_id, pjsua_call_id call_id,
                             pjsip_rx_data *rdata)

called by a separate thread for each account so that the delay is minimized
If so can give me quick overview how to set it up.

Thanks