Master-Port and sigle threads

Hi,

i'am working on a Blackfin port of the pjsip stack using the VDK from Analog Devices.

I want to use the pjsip library in a sigle thread. So I didn't port all the threading stuff in pjlib. Only the needed functions are implemented. This works quite well besides the function "pjsua_set_null_snd_dev()" always creates the master port with the ASYNC option enabled. This does not work in a single threaded env.

I've changed this to NO_ASYNC but then I have to poll the internal media clock from my main loop but the clock is not exposed to be accessable from the Apllication. So we need either a function like master_port_poll() or this needs to be integrated into the "pjsua_handle_events()" function.

Regards Bjoern

-----
#- Bj?rn Riemer
#- FOKUS - Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems
#-  -Sensor Applications and Networks -
#- Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
#- 10589 Berlin, Germany
#- phone: +49 30 3463-7747