From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of Nanang Izzuddin
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 4:40 AM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: PJSIP and Threads.

Hi,

Not really aware about this issue, or perhaps platform specific issue (?).

And just FYI, the auto-answer feature in pjsua is handled in the
worker thread context (not main thread), and it just works fine on (at
least) win, mac, linux/unix, please check on_incoming_call() of
pjsua_app.c.

People usually face thread problem caused by missing external thread
registration (into pjlib), please see doc of pj_thread_register() [1]
for more info:

---
[1]
http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/group__PJ__THREAD.htm#g600d2f8baddfd78d