Intel IPP & GPL compatibility

Hello,

I am trying to understand the exact licensing conditions for using
Intel IPP and PJSIP together.
But I am not a lawyer and have some difficulty.

The Question: If somebody wants to use Intel IPP and PJSIP together,
and distribute the result
in binary format,  does he need to have commercial PJSIP license?

My observations (the most important fruits of the RTFM work I did):
1. By my reading of

       http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-software-development-products-license-agreement/

    it seems to me Intel IPP is not GPL compatible. Am I mistaken? The
PJSIP Intel IPP page

        http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Intel_IPP_Codecs

    also reminds of the need to have a license from Intel.

2. I could not find any GPL exception stated for using Intel IPP with
PJSIP. I expected
    PJSIP source code and the licensing page

        http://www.pjsip.org/licensing.htm

    to both have this explicated, but did not see any mention.

Best regards,

Frans