[help]How can pjsip use two tcp transport ports to register server for two accourts?

Hi:
I am using version 1.4 to implement my application.
I set two accounts and use tcp connection to register a sip server.
The pjsip seems to use only one tcp port to listen for two accounts.
My question is:
If I want that each account has its tcp port and uses its tcp port to register sip server.
Ex:
account 1: ato_1??? tcp(1000)
account 2: ato_2??? tcp(2000)
Is it possible to do such change in pjsip, and where or how do i do for this change?
?
Besr Regards
DaCheng

 http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/