pjsip run on S60 3rd FP2 and s60 5th wrong

Hi all:?
??????
When I run pjsip(Version 1.2) on s60 3rd fp2, it compiles successfully. But when running, there are?several problems.
When running symbian_ua.exe, there is?no response, and the SIP message didn?not?send successfully.
When running symbian_ua_gui.exe, it would lead the emulator collapse.
?
When compiling by steps, I found that the error occurred in user::waiteForRequest (reqstatus) which was in sock_symbian.cpp.
The error is bind failed err10022.
?
I have been searching for information on Internet. It said that pjsip has not be tested on symbian 3rd fp2 yet. I don not?know whether it is the differences between MR and fp2 that lead the code error, or should I reconfigure the emulator fp2?
?
And I see version1.4 had initialed porting for Symbian 5th Edition,but?when running ?there is something wrong same as version 1.2 run on s60 3rd fp2.
?

http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/