Remote location

It is possible that your ISP is blocking access to port 5060 where the
SIP server is listening. You can do a TCP dump on your computer to see
the SIP traffic and the responses you get for it, if any.

If you get no replies back, try switch to TCP or TLS transports or
change the port where your server is listening, if your server support
these features.

--
Adrian