pjmedia_snd_no_snd_dev

Ok, hmm. I'm actually using the python wrapper aroud pjsua. I call
lib.set_null_snd_dev right after calling lib.init. So maybe you need to
be calling pjsua_set_no_snd_dev before you end up in
on_call_media_state, by that point it should've already initialized the
sound device I'm thinking. The sound device port you are creating is
bidirectional also, which seems odd to me. Sorry I don't have any other
helpful hints. But in general it seems like you are doing something
similar to me: I place a call, when the other end answers I play a .wav
file to it, and when the .wav file is finished, I hang up. Mine is
working beautifully but since I'm using the python layer it's hard to
translate between your code and mine.