TCP transport published name & port

I'm implementing pjsip on windows mobile device.
Some of the cellular carriers have routers that changed sip messages, and
causing address & port change in the message.
In pjsua_acc.c acc_check_nat_address the code handle the case where the
server answers back the correct IP:port he is getting.
The problem is when registering to the server without stun server or when
using TCP connection, the server tries to connect to a wrong port.
The log say that the address/port was changed, but there is a check if stun
server was declared and UDP transport.
I removed this check and it looks that it solves the problem with TCP
connection.
In UDP with no stun declaration there is still a problem.
Am I missing something, or is it ok to do that?

Also in sip_transport_tcp.c the lis_create_transport function the local_addr
is set to the address found when creating the socket, but the port is
random.
Is it ok to use the factory port as well?

Tal