SineWave

Hi,

I have been playing with the sinewave example. From the function
sine_get_frame, I can see the the first sample in the buffer is to the left
channel, the second to the right channel, the third to the left and so on. I
shall control the left channel separate, and the right channel separate, so
I tried to put in two different sine waves in the left and right channel, it
seem to be ok. If I put zeros in the left channel, and a sinus in the right,
then the sinus is also in the left channel, but it is decrease a lot. I have
also tried with other values in the channel that should be quiet, but with
the same result.

Should is be possible to only put audio to one channel in this way, or is it
the soundcard that do something, so that the one loudspeaker is not total
quiet.

Best Regards
Kresten