STUN msg_decode() error: Invalid STUN message length (PJNATH_EINSTUNMSGLEN)

Hi,
?
I am trying to use the turn server provided by turnserver.org. What I am observing is that ICE negotiation happens. It has like a 50% chance of succeeding. I am not sure why it fails when it does since it works with no change after some time.
?
Also when the negotiation is a success and messages are sent through the relay. I receive this error message at the client after successfuly?receiving the first message alone.
?
STUN msg_decode() error: Invalid STUN message length (PJNATH_EINSTUNMSGLEN)

Could anyone help me with this issue?
?
Thanks,
Srikanth Rajagopalan