VAS

Nasir,

May be VAS is installed already in device. Please check that in Main Menu ->
App. Manager of the phone.

Or other option (you may use MDA instead of VAS by default). You should
define PJ_CONFIG_NOKIA_VAS_DIRECT in PJSIP\pjlib\include\pj\config_site.h
for VAS. To understand what does it mean  just check this value inside
config_site_sample.h.

Actually you should change first 3 lines in
PJSIP\pjlib\include\pj\config_site.h

#define PJ_SYMBIAN 1
#define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_SYMB_MDA 1
#define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_SYMB_VAS 0

#define PJ_SYMBIAN 1
#define PJ_CONFIG_NOKIA_VAS_DIRECT 1

Best Regrads
*Vasyl