HowTo add transport=UDP to Contact header

URI Context
URI context specifies where the URI is being used (e.g. in request line, in
From/To header, etc.). The context specifies what URI elements are allowed
appear in that context. *For example, transport parameter is not allowed to
appear
in From/To header, etc.*

I came across this text while reading the Developer's guide for Pjsip. Just
thought to post it here.