Wave File Streaming

Hi All,
Thanks for the answer Benny.

Is it possible to enable the pjsua application to stream only one way ? So
Can i Specify the send only or receive only options?

I looked up how it works in streamutil.c and it is configured using the
pjmedia_dir options. I could not find a way to specify that option in the
pjsua code.
Is there any specific thing I am missing ?

Also is there any way to specify autohangup ? May be when the player plays
the file once it can hangup

Thanks
Aamir