Wave File Streaming

Hello All,

I have been struggling to get the pjsua application to stream wav files from
one endpoint to the other. I basically need this application on one end to
play a file to the remote user and at the remote end record the file. I had
a look at all the options already present but I yet cannot seem to record
the wav file at the remote end. streamutil.c also does what I am mentioning
but it records everything that comes on that port.So lots of silence is also
involved and hence it is no more the original wav sample.
This is what I run on on the command line

For Playing:
./pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu --auto-answer 200  --play-file play.wav --log-file
log.txt --log-level 5

For recording:
./pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu sip:143.215.207.68 --rec-file rec.wav
--auto-answer 200 --log-file log.txt --log-level 5

Initially one of the computers used of recoding gave
Unable to open sound device: Unable to find default audio device
(PJMEDIA_EAUD_NODEFDEV) [status=420006]

But I used a different PC and yet could not resolve the problem.
I also used Wireshark to test if there were packets coming in and I could
see RTP flowing.

I do not know where I am wrong and what am I supposed to do ? Please let me
know of any suggestions or options.

Thank you

Aamir